Animated short films are in the OSCAR spotlight. This year’s film nominees can be seen in theaters from Friday on in Los Angeles. “The Gruffalo,” is Germany’s Oscar-nominated animated short, produced by A Magic Light Pictures Production. The LA Times calls the film ‘a charming fable about outsmarting one’s fears.
More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- German ban on arms exports to Yemen conflict called into questionAs part of German government coalition talks, the major parties have announced a stop on all arms exports to any countries involved in the war in Yemen. But confusion remains over what the deal means.
- Iran suspected of increasing espionage in GermanyAn Iranian intelligence agency spied on German politician Reinhold Robbe for months. In an interview with DW, Robbe says he is convinced that the extent of Iranian espionage in Germany is greater than previously known.
- Germany halts weapons exports to parties in Yemen conflictSaudi Arabia spends hundreds of millions of euros on military equipment from Germany each year. More than 5,000 civilians have died in the proxy war between Riyadh and Tehran.
- German ban on arms exports to Yemen conflict called into question
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.