Animated short films are in the OSCAR spotlight. This year’s film nominees can be seen in theaters from Friday on in Los Angeles. “The Gruffalo,” is Germany’s Oscar-nominated animated short, produced by A Magic Light Pictures Production. The LA Times calls the film ‘a charming fable about outsmarting one’s fears.
More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- German Greens push for two vice chancellors in three-way coalitionThe Green party has called for two vice chancellors as a condition for taking part in a three-way coalition government. Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU continue talks with the Greens and the Free Democrats this week.
- UN praises German refugee policy, urges improvementsWhile praising Germany's openness toward refugees, the UN refugee agency UNHCR has called on newly elected German lawmakers to further improve the situation and prospects for refugees.
- As AfD joins Bundestag, thousands protest racism in BerlinTwo days before the new Bundestag convenes, protesters called on the German government not to tolerate right-wing hatred. The message was clearly directed at the far-right Alternative for Germany party.
- German Greens push for two vice chancellors in three-way coalition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.