It’s great feedback for us to hear that some of you are inspired by the suggestions and links on our CaliforniaGermans Facebook Page and visit some of the suggested exhibitions, concerts, or other events like the one at the Hammer Museum in L.A. yesterday.
The Hammer welcomed activist Angela Davis in conversation with Robin Levi, human rights director of Justice Now and CaliforniaGermans reader Christian Klugmann was there! Thank you Christian for sharing!
- German judge Kabisch removed from Auschwitz trial for biasGermany's troubled history with Holocaust trials has reached a new low with the unprecedented dismissal of a judge for bias. Klaus Kabisch could face charges for his handling of the trial of the SS medic Hubert Zafke.
- Mouse droppings, beetle bits found in German bakeriesMold and mice have been uncovered in several large-scale Bavarian bakeries, according to consumer watchdog Foodwatch. The group said "the real scandal" is that consumers didn't hear about the findings until now.
- Will states' complicated coalitions shape German election outcome?A new three-party government in the state of Schleswig-Holstein has added yet another new coalition to the mix in Germany's upper house. Are the unusual political tie-ups trials for a possible federal government?
- German judge Kabisch removed from Auschwitz trial for bias
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.