It’s great feedback for us to hear that some of you are inspired by the suggestions and links on our CaliforniaGermans Facebook Page and visit some of the suggested exhibitions, concerts, or other events like the one at the Hammer Museum in L.A. yesterday.
The Hammer welcomed activist Angela Davis in conversation with Robin Levi, human rights director of Justice Now and CaliforniaGermans reader Christian Klugmann was there! Thank you Christian for sharing!
More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Berlin's Tegel Airport referendum stirs voters in German capitalAlong with choosing Bundestag lawmakers, Berliners are set to vote on whether to keep the city's popular West Berlin airport alive. The issue has sparked passions and raised questions about the role of direct democracy.
- Dortmund fire department evacuates hundreds from apartment complexFirefighters in the German city of Dortmund have ordered the evacuation of a high-rise apartment building for "fire safety reasons." The evacuation of the complex's 800 inhabitants was described as "unavoidable."
- Satirical Die Partei political party can keep its 'Buy Money' fundsGermany's satirical political party Die Partei and the Bundestag battled it out over a hefty fine leveled at the satirists last year. A fundraiser called "buy money" did not break party finance laws, the court ruled.
- Berlin's Tegel Airport referendum stirs voters in German capital
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.