It’s great feedback for us to hear that some of you are inspired by the suggestions and links on our CaliforniaGermans Facebook Page and visit some of the suggested exhibitions, concerts, or other events like the one at the Hammer Museum in L.A. yesterday.
The Hammer welcomed activist Angela Davis in conversation with Robin Levi, human rights director of Justice Now and CaliforniaGermans reader Christian Klugmann was there! Thank you Christian for sharing!
More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- German lawmakers opt to increase own payA system of annual pay raises for parliamentarians, first practiced in 2016, has been extended by Germany’s new Bundestag. Its vote drew protests from the opposition Left party and far-right Alternative for Germany.
- Stuttgart 21 - Germany's other engineering fiasco goes off the railsEveryone in Germany has heard the jokes and seen the social media memes about Berlin's BER airport. But the Stuttgart 21 railway project has also developed into a logistical nightmare — and a sinkhole for public money.
- Germany's FDP leader lauded by far-right AfD after killing coalition talksBefore the election, the FDP's Christian Lindner wanted to reshape conservatism in his own image. Now known as the "coalition killer," the only place he has seen his popularity rise is with the far-right AfD.
- German lawmakers opt to increase own pay
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.