It’s great feedback for us to hear that some of you are inspired by the suggestions and links on our CaliforniaGermans Facebook Page and visit some of the suggested exhibitions, concerts, or other events like the one at the Hammer Museum in L.A. yesterday.
The Hammer welcomed activist Angela Davis in conversation with Robin Levi, human rights director of Justice Now and CaliforniaGermans reader Christian Klugmann was there! Thank you Christian for sharing!
- Germany admits 'mistakes' in case of soldier allegedly plotting attackBerlin has said that it will leave "no stone unturned" to discover how a soldier was able to register as a Syrian refugee. The 28-year-old German man is suspected of planning to carry out a xenophobic terror attack.
- 'Marriage of death': Protesters oppose Bayer-Monsanto mergerAt Bayer's annual general meeting in Bonn, environmentalists and politicians voiced discontent over the proposed takeover. Both companies have come under fire for substandard ethical and environmental practices.
- Can whistleblowers be recognized as refugees?A Berlin-based NGO has launched a campaign to have whistleblowing defined as grounds for seeking political asylum. Top international lawyers support the initiative.
- Germany admits 'mistakes' in case of soldier allegedly plotting attack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.