- A non-believer's day at the Protestant Kirchentag congress in WittenbergKicking off the summer celebrations of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation, more than 100,000 people turn out for the Kirchentag service in Luther's home town. Resident DW agnostic Jefferson Chase was among them.
- Wolfsburg women's team barred from celebrating German Cup victoryThe women of VfL Wolfsburg have won both of Germany's major football titles in a single year, but management has stopped them from holding a victory celebration. Why? Because because the men's team is doing poorly.
- German firefighters drag horse out of muddy ditchA Hamburg photographer has captured dramatic images of volunteer firefighters rescuing a stricken horse. About 15 firefighters had to drag the stallion out using fire hoses.
- A non-believer's day at the Protestant Kirchentag congress in Wittenberg
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.