- EU refugee quotas 'proportionate,' European Court of Justice is toldA legal opinion presented to the EU's top court says mandatory quotas for the relocation of refugees across the bloc should stand. Hungary and Slovakia have challenged the EU measure, claiming it's illegal.
- Happy ending for German-born girl deported to NepalThe deportation of a 15-year-old German-born girl to Nepal earlier this year caused an uproar. Now the girl and her parents have received visas to return to Germany after her classmates and local officials intervened.
- EU relocations: the good, the bad, and the uglyRelocating refugees from Italy and Greece has proven to be a difficult process in the past two years. When implemented correctly, however, the EU scheme promises lasting solutions for migrants in Europe.
- EU refugee quotas 'proportionate,' European Court of Justice is told
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.