- UN calls for action as Syrian refugee numbers pass 5 millionThe UN refugee agency UNHCR has said that more than 5 million people have fled Syria during its six-year conflict. It called on the international community to do more to help thehttp://cms.dw.com/cma/m.?maca=en-rss-en-ger-1023-rdf
- German prosecutors press murder charges in Freiburg student's killingMaria L., the 19-year-old victim, had worked with refugees before she was attacked and murdered in Freiburg in October. The Afghan migrant charged with her killing had been detained for another murder, in Corfu in 2013.
- CDU, SPD butt heads and shake hands in all-night coalition meetingConservative politicians have painted a government meeting as a CDU victory. With SPD chancellor candidate Martin Schulz attending for the first time, each party attempted to mark policy territory ahead of elections.
- UN calls for action as Syrian refugee numbers pass 5 million
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.