More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Germany’s AfD takes ex-party chief Frauke Petry to court over trademark disputeThe right-wing populist Alternative for Germany (AfD) has sued former party chief Frauke Petry for trademark infringement. Petry left the AfD to form The Blue Party after accusing her old party of being too extremist.
- Chinese carmaker Geely bosses to hold Berlin talks after taking Daimler stakeHaving taken almost 10 percent stake in Daimler, Geely directors plan to hold talks with German officials, sources say. The purchase is the latest in a long line of investments by Chinese firms in European companies.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU conservatives debate a rightward shiftChancellor Angela Merkel's upcoming cabinet picks will signal whether the CDU remains in the political center. She faces calls from senior party members to move right in an effort to regain voters the party lost in 2017.
- Germany’s AfD takes ex-party chief Frauke Petry to court over trademark dispute
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.