Please click on the following page links to get more information on certain topics:
- German spies to access citizens' ID photosA new German law will allow intel agencies access to all citizens' ID photos. In combination with facial recognition surveillance technology, this means agents will be able to identify people in crowds, warn critics.
- On Erfurt anniversary, school psychologist calls for increased student counselingRobert Steinhäuser, who went on a shooting spree 15 years ago in Erfurt, was described as a loner and outsider. To prevent similar incidents, psychologist Klaus Seifried calls for large-scale counseling at schools.
- German court determines fake traffic stop used for cocaine bust to be legalGerman police in 2015 found kilos of cocaine in a drug courier's car in an apparent random traffic stop. It was really part of an undercover investigation. The country's highest court has now ruled this practice legal.
- German spies to access citizens' ID photos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.