More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- German neo-Nazi charged 17 years after terrorist attackA neo-Nazi has been charged in connection with a bomb attack in the western German city of Düsseldorf in 2000 that injured several Jewish people. Observers are wondering why this has happened so long after the incident.
- Angela Merkel's German coalition crisis greatly exaggeratedThere has been a lot of talk about German democracy in crisis. But the government keeps ticking along, and politicians across nearly the whole spectrum say the situation is hardly as dire as some are making it out to be.
- Are Germany's Social Democrats under pressure to deliver?After talks with the leaders of the failed coalition parties, up next for President Frank-Walter Steinmeier is SPD leader Martin Schulz. Will he cave in to demands from his party to entertain another grand coalition?
- German neo-Nazi charged 17 years after terrorist attack
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.