More Brands We Like
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Chinese carmaker Geely bosses to hold Berlin talks after taking Daimler stakeHaving taken almost 10 percent stake in Daimler, Geely directors plan to hold talks with German officials, sources say. The purchase is the latest in a long line of investments by Chinese firms in European companies.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel's CDU conservatives debate a rightward shiftChancellor Angela Merkel's upcoming cabinet picks will signal whether the CDU remains in the political center. She faces calls from senior party members to move right, to regain voters the party lost in 2017.
- BMW to recall 12,000 cars over faulty emissions softwareGerman auto giant BMW has announced it plans to recall nearly 12,000 cars after it admitted the vehicles had the wrong emissions software installed. BMW 5-series and 7-series built between 2012 and 2017 are affected.
- Chinese carmaker Geely bosses to hold Berlin talks after taking Daimler stake
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.